MIAMI MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Miami Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Miami, Ottawa County, Oklahoma. The airport was activated in December 1937 and covers approximately 300 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars & tie-downs, as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Miami Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Miami Municipal Airport
- Location: Miami, Ottawa County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: MIO
- Runway Length: 5,020 feet
- Co-ordinates: 36°54′33″N 094°53′15″W
- Airport Address: 2600 Rex Plott Rd, Miami, OK 74354, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Miami (2.47 miles), Afton (15.55 miles)