MID FLORIDA AIR SERVICE AIRPORT
Mid Florida Air Service Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Eustis, Lake County, Florida. The airport was activated in June 1967 and is privately owned by Mid Florida At Eustis, Inc. It covers approximately 30 acres of land. It has one designated turf surface runway in fair condition.
Airport services on offer here include major airframe and engine repair, as well as aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Mid Florida Air Service Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mid Florida Air Service Airport
- Location: Eustis, Lake County, Florida
- Airport Code: X55
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N28°50.60' / W81°37.80'
- Airport Address: Eustis, FL 32736, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Dora (2.97 miles), Eustis (3.42 miles)