MID STATE AIRPORT
Mid State Airport is a public use facility located eight miles east of Philipsburg, Centre County, Pennsylvania. The airport was activated in November 1938 and covers approximately 500 acres of land. It has two designated runways with asphalt surfaces in poor condition.
Airport services on offer here include hangars and tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Mid State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivaled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mid State Airport
- Location: Philipsburg, Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Airport Code: PSB
- Runway Length: 5,711 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°53.06' / W78°5.24'
- Airport Address: 451 Airport Rd, Philipsburg, PA 16866, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Philipsburg (7.04 miles), State College (13.52 miles)