MID VALLEY AIRPARK AIRPORT
Mid Valley Airpark Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Los Lunas, Valencia County, New Mexico. It is privately owned by the Mid Valley Property Owners Association and covers approximately 90 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours self-service with major credit card), hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, pilot instruction, aircraft rentals and sales and a charter service. Should you require private jet charter at Mid Valley Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mid Valley Airpark Airport
- Location: Los Lunas, Valencia County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: E98
- Runway Length: 4,340 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°45.59' / W106°44.72'
- Airport Address: Los Lunas, NM 87031, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Los Lunas (3.29 miles), Belen (6.96 miles)