MIDDLESEX VALLEY AIRPORT
Middlesex Valley Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Middlesex, Yates County, New York. The airport is privately owned by Robert Mincer and was activated in July 1997. It covers approximately 56 acres of land and has one designated runway with a turf surface in fair condition
Airport services offered here include hangars and tiedowns, as well as minor airframe and engine repair. Should you require private jet charter at Middlesex Valley Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Middlesex Valley Airport
- Location: Middlesex, Yates County, New York
- Airport Code: 4N2
- Runway Length: 2,130 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°42.84' / W77°16.32'
- Airport Address: 1078 Lincoln Ave, Middlesex, NY 14507, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Middlesex (0.63 miles), Gorham (9.28 miles)