MIDDLETON ISLAND AIRPORT
Middleton Island Airport is a public use facility located on Middleton Island, seventy five miles southwest of Cordova in the Gulf of Alaska. It covers approximately 5,500 acres of land and has two designated runways with gravel and gravel/dirt surfaces. The airport was activated in January 1949.
Middleton Island Airport offers no additional airport services. Should you require private jet charter at Middleton Island Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Middleton Island Airport
- Location: Middleton Island, Gulf of Alaska
- Airport Code: MDO
- Runway Length: 3,158 feet
- Co-ordinates: 59°26′59″N 146°18′26″W
- Airport Address: Middleton Island, AK, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Chenega Bay (73.31 miles), Chenega (73.46 miles)