MIDWEST NATIONAL AIR CENTER AIRPORT
Formerly known as Clay County Regional Airport, Midwest National Air Center Airport is located one mile north of the CBD of Mosby, Excelsior Springs, Clay County, Missouri. The airport covers approximately 573 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour credit card system), hangars and tiedowns as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Midwest National Air Centre Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivaled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Midwest National Air Center Airport
- Location: Mosby, Clay County, Missouri
- Airport Code: GPH
- Runway Length: 5,504 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°19′57″N 094°18′35″W
- Airport Address: Mosby, MO 64024, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mosby (1.45 miles), Kearney (3.73 miles)