MIGNON LAIRD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mignon Laird Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of Cheyenne, Roger-Mills County, Oklahoma. The airport covers approximately 100 acres of land and has one designated asphalt paved runway in good condition. There are currently three single engine aircraft based at this field.
The only airport services on offer here are hangars and tiedowns. Should you require private jet charter at Mignon Laird Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Mignon Laird Municipal Airport
- Location: Cheyenne, Roger-Mills County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: 93F
- Runway Length: 4,036 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°36.19' / W99°42.18'
- Airport Address: City Hall Box 10, Cheyenne, OK 73628
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cheyenne (1.92 miles), Elk City (21.5 miles)