MILACA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Also known as Milaca Airport, Milaca Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of the City of Milaca, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota. It covers approximately 40 acres of land and has one designated runway with a turf surface. The airport was activated in June 1969.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel (24 hours with credit card), tiedowns, major airframe repair and minor powerplant repair. Should you require private jet charter at Milaca Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Services, with their unrivaled service and selection, flight after flight!
Private Jet Charter to Milaca Airport
- Location: City of Milaca, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: Y18
- Runway Length: 2,900 feet
- Co-ordinates: 45°46′21″N 093°37′56″W
- Airport Address: Milaca, MN 56353, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Milaca (1.58 miles), Princeton (14.28 miles)