MILEY MEMORIAL FIELD
Miley Memorial Field is located three miles north of Big Piney and two miles north of Marbleton, both towns in Sublette County, in the state of Wyoming. It is open to the public and publicly owned by the Big Piney-Marbelton Airport Board. The airport was opened in July 1941 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt and the other made of turf.
Miley Memorial Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Miley Memorial Field or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Miley Memorial Field
- Location: Big Piney, Wyoming
- Airport Code:BPI
- Runway Length:6802 ft, 3301 ft
- Co-ordinates:42-34-56.0000N / 110-06-31.9000W
- Airport Address:P.O. Box 307. Big Piney, WY 83113
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pinedale (23.46 miles), Afton (43.21 miles)