Also known as Lake Minchumina Airport, Minchumina Airport is a public use facility located in Muchumina, Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, Alaska. The airport covers approximately 674 acres of land and has one designated runway with a gravel surface. The U.S. Department of Transportation subsidizes scheduled passenger service here via the Essential Air Service program. The airport was activated in August 1947.
Should you require private jet charter at Minchumina Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Minchumina Airport
- Location: Lake Minchumina, Yukon-Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: MHM
- Runway Length: 4,184 feet
- Co-ordinates: 63°53′10″N 152°18′07″W
- Airport Address: Lake Minchumina, AK 99757, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Telida (46.18 miles), Kantishna (48.33 miles)