MINERAL WELLS AIRPORT
Mineral Wells Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Mineral Wells, Parker County, Texas. The airport covers approximately 505 acres of land and was activated in May 1943. The airport has one designated runway with an asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, airport management, aircraft parking, passenger terminal and lounge as well as an Aviation Museum - all provided by the fixed base operator - City of Mineral Wells. Should you require private jet charter at Mineral Wells Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mineral Wells Airport
- Location: Mineral Wells, Parker County, Texas
- Airport Code: MWL
- Runway Length: 5,996 feet
- Co-ordinates: 32°46′54″N 098°03′37″W
- Airport Address: 5300 Airport Rd, Mineral Wells, TX 76067, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mineral Wells (3.59 miles), Graford (15.37 miles)