MINGO COUNTY AIRPORT
Mingo County Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of the CBD of Williamson, Mingo County, West Virginia. The airport covers approximately 150 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface. It was activated in March 1974 and the only airport services on offer here are aviation fuel and tiedowns for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Mingo County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mingo County Airport.
- Location: Williamson, Mingo County, West Virginia
- Airport Code: 410
- Runway Length: 3,515 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°41.26' / W82°15.66'
- Airport Address: Williamson, WV 25661, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Williamson (1.29 miles), Logan (18.47 miles)