Formerly known as Minto Airport, Minto Al Wright Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of the CBD of Minto, Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area, Alaska. It was renamed in August 2009 to honor Al Wright, an Alaskan aviation pioneer and the founder of Wright Air Service.
The airport covers approximately 295 acres of land and ha one designated runway with a gravel surface. Warbelow’s Air Ventures offers scheduled passenger service to Fairbanks. Should you require private jet charter at Minto Al Wright Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Minto Al Wright Airport.
- Location: Minto, Yukon-Koyukuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 51Z
- Runway Length: 3,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: 2N65°8.89' / W149°22.11'
- Airport Address: Fairbanks, AK 99709, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Minto (0.57 miles), Old Minto (19.0 miles)