MINTO MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Minto Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile west of Minto, Walsh County, North Dakota. The airport was activated in February 1977 and covers approximately 10 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a concrete/turf surface in fair condition.
Airport services on offer here include tiedowns for transient aircraft and crop dusting. Should you require private jet charter at Minto Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Minto Municipal Airport.
- Location: Minto, Walsh County, North Dakota
- Airport Code: D06
- Runway Length: 2,396 feet
- Co-ordinates: N48°17.56' / W97°23.64'
- Airport Address: 14950 Co Rd 15, Minto, ND 58261, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Minto (1.11 miles), Grafton (8.99 miles)