MISHAWAKA PILOTS CLUB AIRPORT
Mishawaka Pilots Club Airport is located three miles south-west of Elkhart, in Osceola, in the state of Indiana – which is in the Midwest region of the United States. It is a public use airport which is owned by the Airport Reality Board, and it is regarded as a general aviation facility for the most part.
It is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at Mishawaka Pilots Club Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Mishawaka Pilots Club Airport
- Location: Elkhart, Indiana
- Airport Code: 3C1
- Runway Length:3,140 ft, 2,243 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41-39-25.1750N, 086-02-05.0060W
- Airport Address:Elkhart, IN 46517, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Elkhart (4 miles), Osceola (2 miles)