MODESTO CITY–COUNTY AIRPORT
Modesto City–County Airport (Harry Sham Field) is found within Stanislaus County, in the state of California on the west coast of the United States of America.
The airport is open for public use and is owned by the city of Modesto. It was the first municipally-owned airport in the country, having opened in 1918. Initially it was just 82 acres, but in the present location it has grown to 435 acres.
If you would like to arrange private jet charter at Modesto City–County Airport (Harry Sham Field), contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will assist further.
Private Jet Charter to Modesto City–County Airport
- Location: Modesto, California
- Airport Code: MOD
- Runway Length: 5,904 ft, 3,464 ft
- Co-ordinates: 37°37′33″N 120°57′16″W
- Airport Address: 617 Airport Way, Modesto, CA 95354, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Empire (4 miles), Hughson (6 miles)