Molokai Airport is a public use facility located six miles northwest of Kaunakakai, on the island of Molokai, Maui County, Hawaii. The airport covers approximately 288 acres of land and has two designated runways with asphalt surfaces. Scheduled passenger service is offered by Makani Kai Air Charters, Mokulele Airlines and Ohana by Hawaiian (operated by Empire Airlines).
The airport only offers tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Molokai Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Molokai Airport.
- Location: Kaunakakai, Maui County,Hawaii
- Airport Code: MKK
- Runway Length: 4,494 feet
- Co-ordinates: 21°09′10″N 157°05′47″W
- Airport Address: 3980 Airport Loop, Ho'olehua, HI 96729, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kaunakakai (6.74 miles), Kalaupapa (7.84 miles)