MONROE COUNTY AIRPORT
Monroe County Airport is a public use facility located four miles northeast of Aberdeen/Amory, Monroe County, Mississippi. The airport was activated in September 1961 and covers approximately 320 acres of land. It has one asphalt paved runway in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour service available with credit card), tiedowns (pilots to provide their own ropes), as well as major airframe and engine repair. Should you require private jet charter at Monroe County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Monroe County Airport.
- Location: Aberdeen, Monroe County, Mississippi
- Airport Code: M40
- Runway Length: 4,999 feet
- Co-ordinates: 33°52′26″N 088°29′23″W
- Airport Address: Aberdeen, MS 39730, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Aberdeen (4.59 miles), Amory (7.68 miles)