MONROE COUNTY AIRPORT
Monroe County Airport is a public use facility located five miles southwest of Bloomington, Monroe County, Ohio. The airport covers approximately 1,035 acres of land and has two designated runways with asphalt surfaces. Cook Aviation and BMG Aviation serve as the FBO’s here and offer aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing, as well as high/low bottled oxygen.
Should you require private jet charter at Monroe County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Monroe County Airport.
- Location: Woodsfield, Monroe County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 4G5
- Runway Length: 3,805 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°46.74' / W81°6.17'
- Airport Address: Woodsfield, OH 43793, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Woodsfield (1.32 miles), Barnesville (15.05 miles)