MONTAGUE YREKA ROHRER FIELD
Montague Yreka Rohrer Field is located one mile west of Montague, a city in Siskiyou County, in the state of California. It is open the public and publicly owned by the city of Montague. The airport was opened in April 1940 and has no control tower. There are two runways on the premises, one made of asphalt and the other made of turf.
Montague Yreka Rohrer Field is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at the airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Montague Yreka Rohrer Field
- Location: Montague, California
- Airport Code:1O5
- Runway Length:3360 ft, 2080 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41-43-47.9400N / 122-32-40.1300W
- Airport Address:Montague, CA 96064, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Yreka (4.68 miles), Fort Jones (17.55 miles)