MONTEREY PENINSULA AIRPORT
Monterey Peninsula Airport, which has also been known as Monterey Regional Airport, is located less than four miles away from the central business district of Monterey. The city of Monterey is found in Monterey County, with Monterey Peninsula Airport being owned by the Monterey Peninsula Airport District.
Monterey Peninsula Airport is in the US state of California, with the city of Monterey being located on California’s Pacific Coast. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Monterey Peninsula Airport, contact a consultant now at Air Charter Service and they will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Monterey Peninsula Airport
- Location: California, Monterey
- Airport Code: MRY
- Runway Length: : 7,440 ft, 3,503 ft
- Co-ordinates: 36°35′13″N 121°50′35″W
- Airport Address: 200 Fred Kane Dr, Monterey, CA 93940, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Seaside (4.4 Miles), Sand City (4.2 Miles)