MONTEZUMA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Montezuma Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of Montezuma, Gray County, Kansas. It was activated in March 1996 and covers approximately 20 acres of land. The airport has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in excellent condition. There are currently 14 single engine aircraft based at this field, and the only service it offers is tiedowns for transient aircraft.
Should you require private jet charter at Montezuma Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Montezuma Municipal Airport.
- Location: Montezuma, Gray County, Kansas
- Airport Code: K17
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°35.14' / W100°28.21'
- Airport Address: Montezuma, KS 67867, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Montezuma (1.64 miles), Cimarron (16.76 miles)