MONTGOMERY FIELD AIRPORT
Montgomery Field originally opened in July 1940 and was known as the “Gibbs Field” but was later renamed for John J. Montgomery, an aviation pioneer in May 1950. It is a public airport located 6 miles north of downtown San Diego, California. Montgomery covers an area of 456 acres, with three runways, one public and two private helipads.
It is one of the nation’s busiest airports for small aircraft, with a number of flight schools and flying clubs.
Should you require private jet hire at Montgomery Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Montgomery Field Airport
- Location: San Diego, California
- Airport Code: MYF
- Runway Length: 4576 ft, 3398 ft, 3398 ft
- Co-ordinates: 32°48′57″N 117°08′22″W
- Airport Address: 3750 John J. Montgomery Drive, San Diego, CA 92123, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: 32°48′57″N 117°08′22″W