MONTICELLO REGIONAL AIRPORT
Monticello Regional Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of the CBD of Monticello, Jones County, Iowa. The airport covers approximately 300 acres of land and has two designated runways with concrete and turf surfaces. It was activated in October 1964 and offers the following airport services: aviation fuel (24 hour self service), hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as low bottled oxygen.
Should you require private jet charter at Monticello Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Monticello Regional Airport.
- Location: Monticello, Jones County, Iowa
- Airport Code: MXO
- Runway Length: 4,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°13.22' / W91°9.80'
- Airport Address: 220373 Highway 28 South, Monticello, IA 52310, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Monticello (1.74 miles), Anamosa (10.0 miles)