MONUMENT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Monument Municipal Airport is a publicly owned public use facility located one mile northwest of Monument, Grant County, Oregon. It was activated in March 1960 and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in fair condition. The only airport services offered here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. There are currently no aircraft based at this field.
Should you require private jet charter at Monument Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Monument Municipal Airport
- Location: Monument, Grant County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 12S
- Runway Length: 2,104 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°49.89' / W119°25.78'
- Airport Address: Monument, OR 97864, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Monument (0.94 miles), John Day (37.28 miles)