MOORE MURRELL AIRPORT
Moore Murrell Airport is a public use facility located four miles southwest of Morristown, Hamblen County, Tennessee. The airport was activated in July 1953 and covers approximately 160 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, air freight services, charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Moore Murrell Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Moore Murrell Airport.
- Location: Morristown, Hamblen County, Tennessee
- Airport Code: MOR
- Runway Length: 5,717 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°10.76' / W83°22.53'
- Airport Address: Old Hwy 11E, Morristown, TN 37814, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Morristown (5.11 miles), Jefferson City (7.66 mile)