MOORELAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mooreland Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Mooreland, Woodward County, Oklahoma. The airport was activated in September 1972 and covers approximately 80 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in fair condition.
Airport services offered here are automotive gasoline, tiedowns and minor engine and airframe repairs. Should you require private jet charter at Mooreland Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mooreland Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mooreland, Woodward County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: MDF
- Runway Length: 3,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°29.09' / W99°11.65'
- Airport Address: Mooreland, OK 73852, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mooreland (3.22 miles), Woodward (11.52 miles)