Moores Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Degrasse, St. Lawrence County, New York. It is privately owned by Kathryn Moore and covers approximately 64 acres of land. The airport was activated in August 1966 and has one designated runway with a turf surface in fair condition.
The only additional airport service on offer here is tiedowns for transient aircraft. There are currently nine aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Moores Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Moores Airport
- Location: Degrasse, St.Lawrence County, New York
- Airport Code: 1E8
- Runway Length: 2,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°23.28' / W75°3.98'
- Airport Address: Degrasse, NY 13684, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Degrasse (3.02 miles), Russell (4.86 miles)