MOORESTOWN AIRPARK AIRPORT
Moorestown Airpark Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Moorestown, Missaukee County, Michigan. It is privately owned by Lois Whipple and was activated in August 1970 and covers approximately 130 acres of land. The airport has two designated runways with a turf surfaces in fair condition.
The only services on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Moorestown Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Moorestown Airpark Airport.
- Location: Moorestown, Missaukee County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 6Y0
- Runway Length: 2,797 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°27.75' / W84°59.75'
- Airport Address: Moorestown, MI 49651, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Moorestown (0.38 miles), Lake City (14.02 miles)