MOORHEAD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Moorhead Municipal Airport is a public use facility located four miles southeast of the CBD of Moorhead, Clay County, Minnesota. The airport covers approximately 180 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface. It was activated in May 1996.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour self service with credit card), hangars & tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing. Should you require private jet charter at Moorhead Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Moorhead Municipal Airport
- Location: Moorhead, Clay County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: JKJ
- Runway Length: 4,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: 46°50′21.4000″N 096°39′50.5000″W
- Airport Address: 3309 70th St S, Glyndon, MN 56547, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Moorhead (5.47 miles), Fargo (6.53 miles)