MORA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mora Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Mora, Kanabec County, Minnesota. It was activated in May 1947 and covers approximately 308 acres of land. The airport has one designated runway with an asphalt paved surface in good condition.
Services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours with credit card), tiedowns as well as charter service, aircraft sales and annual surveying. Should you require private jet charter at Mora Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mora Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mora, Kanabec County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: JMR
- Runway Length: 4,794 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°53.35' / W93°16.27'
- Airport Address: Mora, MN 55051, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mora (1.39 miles), Hinckley (17.92 miles)