Morey’s Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Motley, Morrison County, Minnesota. The airport is privately owned by Loren A. Morey and covers approximately 30 acres of land was activated in August 1972. It has one designated turf runway in good condition. There is currently only one single engine aircraft based at this field.
Morey’s Airport only offers tiedown services for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Morey’s Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Morey’s Airport
- Location: Motley, Morrison County, Minnesota
- Airport Code: 22Y
- Runway Length: 2,720 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°19.41' / W94°38.32'
- Airport Address: Motley, MN 56466, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Motley (Minnesota) - 0.97 miles, Staples (7.69 miles)