MORGAN COUNTY AIRPORT
Morgan County Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of McConnelsville, Morgan County, Ohio. The airport was activated in August 1967 and covers approximately 123 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt paved surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, hangars and tiedowns. There are currently five aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Morgan County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Morgan County Airport.
- Location: McConnelsville, Morgan County, Ohio
- Airport Code: l71
- Runway Length: 3,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°39.25' / W81°48.19'
- Airport Address: McConnelsville, OH 43756, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Caldwell (16.65 miles), New Lexington (22.06 miles)