MORRILTON MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Morrilton Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles southeast of Morrilton, Conway County, Arkansas. The airport was activated in May 1982 and covers approximately 125 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in fair condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour self service with credit card), hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and engine repairs, as well as crop dusting, aircraft rental and pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Morrilton Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Morrilton Municipal Airport
- Location: Morrilton, Conway County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: BDQ
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°8.17' / W92°42.81'
- Airport Address: 1 Airport Rd, Morrilton, AR 72110, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Morrilton (2.01 miles), Conway (15.77 miles)