Moultonboro Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Moultonboro, Carroll County, New Hampshire. The airport is privately owned by Moultonboro Airbase LLC and was activated in September 1973 and covers approximately 63 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours self service with credit card), hangars & tiedowns as well as major airframe and engine repairs. Should you require private jet charter at Moultonborough Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection. .
Private Jet Charter to Moultonboro Airport.
- Location: Moultonboro, Carroll County, New Hampshire
- Airport Code: 5M3
- Runway Length: 3,475 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°46.10' / W71°23.20'
- Airport Address: Moultonborough, NH 03254, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Plymouth (15.14 miles), Laconia (17.23 miles)