MOULTRIE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Moultrie Municipal Airport is a public use facility located six miles south of Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia. The airport covers approximately 369 acres of land and has two designated asphalt surface runways in good condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, major airframe & engine repair, high/low bottled oxygen, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Moultrie Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Moultrie Municipal Airport.
- Location: Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia
- Airport Code: MGR
- Runway Length: 5,129 feet
- Co-ordinates: N31°5.10' / W83°48.20'
- Airport Address: 189 Airport Dr, Moultrie, GA 31788, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Moultrie (6.65 miles), Thomasville (20.18 miles)