MOUNT CARMEL MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mount Carmel Municipal Airport is a public use facility located twelve miles north of Mount Carmel, Lawrence County, Illinois. The airport was activated in January 1948 and covers approximately 603 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in good and fair condition.
Airport services available here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, minor airframe and engine repair, as well as pilot instruction, aircraft rentals and sales. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Carmel Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Carmel Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mount Carmel, Lawrence County, Illinois
- Airport Code: AJG
- Runway Length: 4,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°36.39' / W87°43.60'
- Airport Address: St Francisville, IL 62460, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lawrenceville (8.86 miles), Vincennes (11.82 miles)