MOUNT OLIVE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mount Olive Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles northeast of Mount, Olive, Wayne County, North Carolina. The covers approximately 108 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour self service with credit card), hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, high/low bottled oxygen as well as crop dusting and pilot instruction. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Olive Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Olive Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mount Olive, Wayne County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: W40
- Runway Length: 5,255 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°13.29' / W78°2.32'
- Airport Address: Mt Olive, NC 28365, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Olive (2.34 miles), Goldsboro (11.65 miles)