MOUNT PLEASANT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Mount Pleasant, Isabella County, Michigan. The airport was activated in April 1940 and covers approximately 344 acres of land. It has two designated runways with asphalt and turf surfaces.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 self serve with major credit card), hangars & tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Pleasant Municipal Airport
- Location: Mount pleasant, Isabella County, Michigan
- Airport Code: MOP
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°37.30' / W84°44.24'
- Airport Address: 5453 E Airport Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Pleasant (2.24 miles), Winn (10.73 miles)