MOUNT PLEASANT SCOTTDALE AIRPORT
Mount Pleasant Scottdale Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Mount Pleasant, Fayette County, Pennsylvania. The airport is privately owned by Mt. Pleasant Airport LLC and was activated in March 1947 and covers approximately 54 acres of land. It has two designated runways with turf surfaces in good condition.
Airport services offered here include hangars and tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Pleasant/Scottdale Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Pleasant Scottdale Airport.
- Location: Mount Pleasant, Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Airport Code: P45
- Runway Length: 2,158 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°6.46' / W79°32.59'
- Airport Address: Airport Road, Mt Pleasant, PA 15666, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Pleasant (2.87 miles), Connellsville (6.7 miles)