MOUNT STERLING MONTGOMERY COUNTY AIRPORT
Mount Sterling Montgomery County Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of Mount Sterling, Montgomery County, Kentucky. The airport was activated in November 1964 and covers approximately 53 acres of land and has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hour service with credit card), hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and engine repair, charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Sterling-Montgomery County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Sterling Montgomery County Airport.
- Location: Mount Sterling, Montgomery County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: IOB
- Runway Length: 5,002 feet
- Co-ordinates: 38°03′29″N 083°58′46″W
- Airport Address: 709 Airport Rd, Mt Sterling, KY 40353, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Sterling (1.99 miles), Winchester (11.93 miles)