MOUNT STERLING MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mount Sterling Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of Mount Sterling, Brown County, Illinois. The airport was activated in September 1972 and covers approximately 200 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (self service), tiedowns and crop dusting. Should you require private jet charter at Mount Sterling Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mount Sterling Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mount Sterling, Brown County, Illinois
- Airport Code: I63
- Runway Length: 5,905 feet
- Co-ordinates: N39°59.12' / W90°48.25'
- Airport Address: 145 W Main St, Mount Sterling, IL
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Sterling (2.17 miles), Rushville (15.91 miles)