MOUNTAIN HOME MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mountain Home Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles west of Mountain Home, Elmore County, Idaho. The airport was activated in May 1941 and covers approximately 443 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in excellent condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel (24 hours with credit card), tiedowns, major engine & airframe repairs, crop dusting, pilot instruction and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Mountain Home Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mountain Home Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mountain Home, Elmore County, Idaho
- Airport Code: U76
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°7.90' / W115°43.83'
- Airport Address: 2610 Airbase Rd, Mountain Home, ID 83647, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mountain Home (1.99 miles), Glenns Ferry (25.04 miles)