MOUNTAIN VILLAGE AIRPORT
Mountain Village Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Mountain Village, Kusilvak County, Alaska. The airport was activated in February 1989 and covers approximately less than an acre of land. It has one designated runway with gravel/dirt surface in good condition.
The only service Mountain Village Airport offers is tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Mountain Village Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mountain Village Airport .
- Location: Mountain Village, Kusilvak County, Alaska
- Airport Code: MOU
- Runway Length: 3,501 feet
- Co-ordinates: N62°5.69' / W163°40.97'
- Airport Address: Mountain Village, AK 99632, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mountain Village (1.64 miles), Pilot Station (28.48 miles)