MOUNTAINAIR MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Mountainair Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Mountainair, Torrance County, New Mexico. The airport was activated in October 1964 and covers approximately 203 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a dirt surface in fair condition, as well as a concrete helipad in fair condition.
Mountainair Municipal Airport offers no additional airport services. Should you require private jet charter at Mountainair Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Mountainair Municipal Airport.
- Location: Mountainair, Torrance County, New Mexico
- Airport Code: M10
- Runway Length: 2,578 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°32.00' / W106°13.43'
- Airport Address: 109 N Roosevelt Ave, Mountainair, NM 87036, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mountainair (1.33 miles), Estancia (18.35 miles)