MULESHOE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Muleshoe Municipal Airport is a public use facility located four miles southeast of Muleshoe, Bailey County, Texas. The airport was activated in June 1989 and covers approximately 330 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel and tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Muleshoe Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Muleshoe Municipal Airport.
- Location: Muleshoe, Bailey County, Texas
- Airport Code: 2T1
- Runway Length: 55,100 feet
- Co-ordinates: N34°11.11' / W102°38.47'
- Airport Address: 215 S First ST, Muleshoe, TX 79347
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Muleshoe (5.55 miles), Littlefield (26.03 miles)