Murphy Airport is a public use facility located east of Murphy, Owyhee County, Idaho. The airport was activated in April 1956 and covers approximately 10 acres of land and has one designated asphalt paved runway in a good condition. The airport currently has zero aircraft based at this field.
The only airport service on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Murphy Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Murphy Airport
- Location: Murphy, Owyhee County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 1U3
- Runway Length: 2,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°12.96' / W116°32.90'
- Airport Address: Murphy, ID 83650, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Murdock (0.39 miles), Benson (11.67 miles)