MURPHY HOT SPRINGS AIRPORT
Murphy Hot Springs Airport is a public service facility located nine miles west of Three Creek, Owyhee County, Idaho. The airport was activated in May 1951 and covers approximately 68 acres of land. It has one designated runway with a turf surface in fair condition. This airport is not maintained during winter.
The only airport service on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Murphy Hot Springs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Murphy Hot Springs Airport
- Location: Three Creek, Owyhee County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 3U0
- Runway Length: 5,250 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°1.41' / W115°20.13'
- Airport Address: Rogerson, ID 83302, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Murphy Hot Springs (1.79 miles), Three Creek (9.66 miles)