MUSCATINE MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Muscatine Municipal Airport is a public use facility located five miles southwest of Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa. The airport was activated in May 1947 and covers approximately 604 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in good condition.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel, hangars & tiedowns, minor airframe and engine repairs, charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft rental & sales. Should you require private jet charter at Muscatine Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Muscatine Municipal Airport
- Location: Muscatine, Muscatine County, Iowa
- Airport Code: MUT
- Runway Length: 5,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°22.07' / W91°8.89'
- Airport Address: 5701 US-61, Muscatine, IA 52761, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Muscatine (6.74 miles), Aledo (23.88 miles)